Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quick Update

Alright, this will be a short one. The reason? Other than the fact that my life isn't all that exciting right now, I got acrylic nails and can't type to save my life.. ha ha. I finished all of my nursing school clinicals so I am finally allowed to have them for the first time in two years!

I never know what to post about Rich because he's not really allowed to even tell me what he's doing, but just know that he is still safe and just bored to death. Here's what he gets to look at for the next year:



Lets be serious, who wouldn't get depressed having to leave your family and go there for a year. I'm so grateful for people like him who are willing to do what he does in order to protect our country as well as others. If you feel so inclined, please send him a letter or shoot him an email if you have his address. If you want it, send me a message! I know he would greatly appreciate it. He misses his friends and family.

Next: I had a quarter-deployment crisis (not really, just an excuse for change), and colored my hair back to brown! I had never colored my hair (including highlights) till a couple of years ago so I haven't played around too much with colors... I guess now is a good time to try things out ;) Anyway, I've only had short brown hair and really wanted long brown hair, so here it is! ha ha..



Halloween I spent at my parent's with my sisters and their kids. They were all different bugs.

From the left: Butterfly, Ant, Bee, Spider and Lady Bug. The lady bug costume got left at home all except the tutu, but she only made it to one house anyway so it wasn't a big deal, ha ha.


I'm sure I'll post pictures later, but today was Adylee's baby blessing. They were able to do it at my parent's house because their sacrament schedule is all messed up for the next couple of weeks. Because of that and the time that they decided to do it, Rich was able to be on Skype and at least sort of be part of it :) That was fun. Adylee looked so pretty in the little dress that Heidi made and red shoes Heather made. My sisters are so talented... I think they took all of the creativity genes before I came along, ha ha. Oh well!

I guess that's all for now. And it's taken me forever to type up this much, so I'm quitting, ha ha. Later.

1 comment:

  1. I love your brown hair and I love your nails also. They look great but they can be a pain. It been good seeing you!

    ReplyDelete