I've been tagged and would feel irresponsible if I didn't continue this...
The rules for this game are:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
(it didn't say it had to be recent!)
11 Random Things:
1. I hate cold water/being cold and wet. I have to have the door shut when I take a shower so that it traps all of the warm air in the bathroom. If I only had cold water for a month, I probably wouldn't shower that month... (only sort of kidding, ha ha). When I was a kid and my mom would drain the warm water from the bath tub, I would lay in the deepest part as long as I could and splash every last drop to keep me warmer longer. I also hate getting out of swimming pools. You get the idea ;)
2. I hate when my house is a mess, but my bedroom is seldom clean. I have to change clothes so many times in a day that I feel like it's a waste of time to put them away. AND if I only wore them for a few hours I'm not going to waste even more time washing them... so I can't just drop them in the hamper. They usually overtake the foot of my bed (sorry Rich)
3. I'm not a very healthy eater. I'm a big fan of cereal. And ice cream. When I eat fresh fruit, it makes my throat get all itchy and sometimes I lose my voice. It makes me nervous that one day my throat is going to swell up and close... so I don't eat a lot of fresh fruit. Preservatives! Wohoo!
4. I like potatoes a LOT. When I go to Wendy's I always get a baked potato and fries (and a frosty of course). I like pretty much anything made mostly from potatoes... mashed potatoes and hash browns included.
5. I love hugs, but I'm not an initiator. I know that some people don't like hugs, so I never start it (unless I know them really really well) but I always love when people see me and give me a hug. I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm annoying because when he comes home from work I just like him to hug me for a minute or two... :) (PS being pregnant kind of changes things... hugs just aren't the same when there's a basketball on your stomach)
6. I like to be needed. I love when people ask me for advice because they trust me. I hate when people treat me like I don't know something that I actually know quite a bit about.
7. I'm generally a quiet person and I'm pretty sure people think I don't say much because I don't have anything valuable to add to a conversation when in reality I'm pretty opinionated, I just don't want to cause contention.
8. I've been baby hungry longer than I can remember...
9. I love anything that's small. I used to make fun of my mom for this one ("oh look how CUTE it is!!!") but I'm the same way. I like little bitty flowers, baby animals, small kid furniture etc.
10. I used to be the neighborhood bully. I convinced my neighbor friends that the mountain behind our house was a volcano and could erupt any day. I'm pretty sure my sister Heidi had something to do with it too though... she's the one who made up the Jelly Bean Monster (sorry Megan)
11. It's really hard for me to come up with 11 random things...
11 questions for me:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
Spring! By the time it's been cold and mushy all winter, I'm ready for some sunshine! And the flowers are always so beautiful
2. Who is your favorite person in the whole wide world?
Rich. And not just because I'm obligated to say that since we're married - he really is my favorite. Although he's not perfect and sometimes gets on my nerves, he's super goofy, but can take things seriously when needed and he genuinely cares to make me happy even if it means doing something that's really hard for him or he thinks is unnecessary (see post above about hugging).
3. Where is the most random exotic location you want to visit?
Hmm... good question. I applied for a school nurse position on Wake Island, so now I want to go see what that place is like :)
4. If you could adopt a quality from someone...what would the quality be and from whom?
Uh... I can't really think of one specific. Maybe my mom's ability to just remember everything. Like the address and phone numbers to practically everywhere she's lived in her life
5. Favorite cartoon/movie growing up?
I really liked barney (I'll admit it) and Aladdin
6. Favorite "treat"? Doesn't have to be food.
Food: Ice Cream. And Oreos. Not food: going on a vacation
7. What do you do to relax?
8. What makes you smile without fail?
When I feel my little man wiggle in my stomach. I smile a lot lately :)
9. What is the least 'scary thing' that you are scared of?
Big river rapids. I'm not a huge water fan... I guess that might still be considered a scary thing though?
10. What came first, the chicken or the egg?!
11. Favorite physical feature of yourself?
Right now? My belly. I could stare at it all day... It's so weird!
11 Question I have For You:
It's already taken me like three days to get this far, so I'm not even going to try to come up with 11 new questions. Just answer the ones that I had to answer... they were good ones (thanks Nate and Kacee)
If you read this, consider yourself "tagged" (sucker! ;) ha ha)