Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yes, I updated

Yeah, that's right. I'm actually updating my blog.. I didn't think I had any pictures to put on here, but after looking through both of our phones and my computer, I found a couple. Not promising they're very interesting though!

Rich and I went down to St. George earlier this year to watch Heather and Austin's kids during a wedding and decided to stay down there afterwards and make a date out of it. We watched a movie (I don't even remember what it was it's been so long) and then went to Outback for dinner. I usually love that place, but it just wasn't that great that time. Such a bummer. At least our waitress was super funny!

















This is from my parent's house one weekend. Rich was helping me make cookies and he was a little bit confused. He doesn't cook much, but at least he tries! I'm teaching him slowly, ha ha. (check out that apron!)

















In out first "apartment" (my grandparent's basement) I was trying to be healthy and buy fr
uits and vegetables. As you can see, we didn't eat them quick enough...


















After about two weeks of school, Rich had to leave for three weeks with the military to Spain. He went out to learn more spanish there so he's more diverse in it I guess. I'm not exactly sure why he went, but it was the longest three weeks of my life!





























This last weekend was Halloween! We thought about dressing up, but ended up being lame and just dropped by a couple of houses to see our friends instead. A little while before Halloween, I found out that Rich had never carved a pumpkin by himself in his life! Needless to say, we carved pumpkins this year. :) He did so good too! Check it out...
















His is the pirate skull, and mine is our last name.













This was the extent of our dressing up. I don't wear contacts or anything, but my sister Heather let me have her contacts she was almost done with and I colored them purple with food coloring. It turned out black, but still looked pretty cool I think!














3 comments:

  1. 1-Your eyes look awesome!
    2-None of us understand why they have to go to military vacation, I mean class.
    3-I swear Rich is holding a nursing pad in his left hand in the cooking picture ;)

    So glad you updated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha your eyes were freaky! And that orange is disgusting! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashlee: that's this plastic seal over the sour cream, ha ha. It took me a minute to remember what he was holding too. No nursing pads for us yet ;)

    Sutton: Thanks! After going to your place I kinda wished we had dressed up... but we didn't want to be the only super festive ones at the other party

    ReplyDelete